Thursday, February 16, 2006

This and that

Here comes a new one, 100 % wool superwash. I knit this in two days (but not in 48 hours). 100 % my design. Photo two is my nephew wearing it.

This is the yarn. I bought it for 2 liras (almost 1.5 dollars or 1 euro) per ball two years ago from the same shop mentioned here . (2 yıl kadar önce 2 milyona aldım 100 gramını, yerin tarifi burada)

I knit it with 6 mm straight needles and sew on the back. It cost me almost one and a half balls(150 grams). Very cozy.

I also did a scarf and wrist/hand warmers out of this yarn (not the same ball, of course) and I'll post the photos later.

Here are my little ones (not so little anymore...)

This is my nephew, my sister's son, 15.







And this is my niece, my brother's daughter, 11.

P.S. I would not like to manipulate but as long as I am not a nominee, I wish he wins.

No comments: