Thursday, February 01, 2007

LOOK WHAT I HAVE DONE! :)

These babies will become an afghan when(if?) finished, got the pattern from here, except for the color and a little changes on "going up to the next row". I will try to figure out the writing of it.

Take a closer look. I am using a 2 mm crochet hook so that's how big/small they are.


And my second iPod-mini-cozy (first one was not as good :), see how stretchable it is so it holds my gadget perfectly (thanks to cables and ribs)

And here's how it looks like when totally inside.

2 comments:

Aravis said...

That is so cool Mehlika!

Mehlika said...

Thank you :) I have been so ill since saturday, I could only make it to my table to check my mail and I saw your comment. Wish to stay a bit longer to read what I have missed. Take care...