Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh, by the way...

Remembering I was complaining about how I don't have a camera and how much I cannot post photos of my projects, all knitting and etc., as I introduced my new digital camera couple of posts ago, you might wonder why I still do not have any projects posted; here is the answer to that: I don't have time, simple as that, I leave home for work at around 7 thirty-8 in the morning (work starts at 10 - I often can't make it), work 'till 6 in the evening and come back home at around 9, eat dinner, soon fall asleep in front of the TV. This is how it goes on weekdays, and, well, it's a bit strange that I can't explain how I get to the end of the weekend (I can actually :). I need the day of the week more in number and hours of the day longer, so I can at least follow my favorite blogs. So, please don't be angry with me if I am not following your work, I'm not even following mine :P

1 comment:

Aravis said...

It sounds like you could use a vacation. I hope you find some time for yourself soon!