Friday, December 22, 2006

Illustration Friday Peace


I know, I know, she ought to be flying, and carying an olive branch, but you know in this world we're living in, it is not that possible as we have war everyday everywhere. This one I have here, as you would see, is a digitally manipulated photographic image, so manipulated (as peace is nowadays) that she is actually a regular dark gray pigeon. Not the reason I used the color but take a look at this http://www.sensationalcolor.com/content/view/842/130/, it's interesting. Why I preferred this colour is that it relaxes my nerves to the other meaning of "peace" extend :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another wonderful "peace"

It has been fun getting to know you this year. Wishing you a happy holiday and a peaceful new year!

studio lolo said...

It's perfect just the way it is!

Aravis said...

I like the choices you made with this. I agree that the colors are very soothing.

Thank-you for all of your kindness and friendship. Best wishes for the coming year, may it be more peaceful than the past few have been!