Monday, April 10, 2006

Studio Friday - Room with a View


Well, this actually is how my room looked like 2 years ago. Now I have a table by the head side of my bed in front of the window where I have my computer (and many other stuff) and I still have a lot on the floor. The thing is that this is my bedroom and 'my' room as far as I am living with my parents, and my room and everything in it coming over me is the biggest brightest sign that the time to move to an apartment has already come, and&but the money I earn is only enough to rent a room just like this one so I live here for now...

8 comments:

Ellen said...

I like your room, whether it's in your place or your parents' home. I love the way the light is coming in that window, and the rug is absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the wall unit and how it reflects the light from the window!

Mehlika said...

:)

Anonymous said...

It is beautifully lit. Don't be in rush to move out. With your talents, I think you'll be supporting yourself soon enough. :)

Anonymous said...

The light in the photo looks really wonderful and the rug is amazing! It's hard to be cramped but your work is gorgeous!

Mehlika said...

Thank you :)

AscenderRisesAbove said...

That is a great room. I like the richness of the texture and colour.

And how cool is that bridge!

The book Karanlıkta Ateşler looks fascinating. (I have been known to buy books for thier covers)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Merhaba Mehlika

Studio Friday blogunda geziniyordum ve senin linkini buldum.. Ne guzel bir turkun blogunu gormek...

Odan cok guzel, daginik ama guzel LOL...

Lots of love
Emine